Welcome to The Meadows at Montville in Montville, New Jersey
Tucked away, yet
conveniently located in Montville NJ, The Meadows at
Montville Townhome Community is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
Located in the eastern part of Morris County NJ, The Meadows offer a Suburban Oasis for both its
residents and visitors. The Townhomes at The Meadows offer
all the conveniences of Maintenance Free Townhome Living in a
great town. Montville
Twp., recently ranked No. 1 in NJ for small towns by Money
Magazine, offers a Top Rated School System and a short ride to
all that the Metropolitan Area has to offer, including Theaters,
Museums, Universities, Shopping, Dining, and is approximately 25
miles from New York City in Morris County,
NJ and is just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary
for today's lifestyles.
- A Distinctive Community of 2-3 bedroom Townhomes with 1
or 2 Car Garages in Montville, NJ.
Many Floor Plans to choose from including some that
offer Master Bedroom Suites on the First Level, Some with
Townhomes range from approximately 1,800-2,200 Sq Ft, not
- Amenities include Club
House, Exercise Room, Children's Playground and Swimming Pool.
- Built from approximately 1992-1994.
- Ultimate Convenient Location! Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- A Short Drive to the Lakeland Bus Lines bus stop in
nearby Parsippany for bus to New York City or about 10 +/-
minutes to the NJ Transit car park bus centers in Wayne with
frequent bus service to NYC.
- NYC and Hoboken Trains service is available via the
Towaco Station nearby.
- 35 +/- minute drive to Manhattan.
- 25 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport.
- 15 +/- minutes drive to the Rockaway Townsquare Mall and
Willowbrook Mall in Wayne, NJ.
Minutes to Major Routes like 46, and
Interstates 287, 80, 280 provide for the Ultimate Location and
- Montville has an Excellent School System and an award winning modern
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
The Meadows, Montville, NJ: A Great Place to Live
The Meadows Townhomes were
built from 1992-1994 and
feature 2-3 Bedrooms and 2.0-3.1 Baths and 1 or 2 Attached Garages.
Some homes offer the convenience of Master Suites on the First
Open and Airy Design with Spacious interiors, Fireplaces and
many Modern Floor
Plans. Many units have basements, some of which are
finished and others which are not.
They are designed to fit every homeowner's lifestyles.
The Community is Beautiful yet conveniently located right off
Changebridge Road. You can enjoy Peaceful Walks, Jogs or
Bike Rides. The
amenities are perfectly maintained and offer
a Club House,
Swimming Pool and an Exercise Room.
Parks and Shopping are nearby.
- Number of Units: 144
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.0-3.1
- Parking: 1-2 Car Garages
- Year Built: 1992-1994
- Price: $370,000 - $575,000
- Amenities: Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Outdoor Pool, Playground
- Common Features: Open and Airy Design with Spacious interiors some with Fireplaces. Modern Floor Plans. Spacious Living Rooms with Fireplaces, Formal Dining Area. Custom Eat-in-Kitchens and Baths, Separate Laundry areas with washer and dryer hookup. Natural Gas, Forced Air Heat, Central Air Conditioning. Large Decks. Attached 1 or 2 Car Garages. Ample parking for additional cars and guests. Some units have Basements some of which are finished basements.
- Schools: Excellent Montville Public Schools. Cedar Hill Elementary, Hilldale Elementary, Valleyview Elementary, William Mason Elementary, Woodmont Elementary, Robert R. Lazar Middle School, Montville High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Short Drive to a Park-and-Ride Lot with New York City Bus Service, and easy access to major highways like Routes, 46, 80, 280 and 287. Commuter Train Service via the NJ Transit (Towaco) train station is a short drive away. The Montclair-Boonton Line offers service to Hoboken Terminal where passengers can transfer to another train or bus to NYC. Or at Hoboken Terminal, passengers can switch to the PATH to reach New York City. About 10 +/- minutes to the NJ Transit car park bus centers in Wayne with frequent bus service to NYC.
- Fun & Recreation: The Meadows community offers a Clubhouse with Exercise Room, a Swimming Pool and a Children's Playground. The community sidewalks are great to enjoy the outdoors Also dozens of town, county, state parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. are just a few minutes away. About 25 miles to New York City.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Rahul & Smitha
are experts in Condo and Townhome
Sales in Morris County NJ
They take pride in knowing all Morris County
Townhome/Condo communities inside and out. Buyers
Sellers and Homeowners in The Meadows at Montville and other Morris
communities can call
them with any questions regarding Real Estate or if they need
help with Buying a home or Selling their home.
They not only keep up the local Morris County Condo
market but they also follows State and National Condo
If you are
Planning to Sell
your The Meadows at Montville
Townhome or any
other Morris County
their incredibly powerful marketing program and
their proven track record will help you sell quickly and
get the best possible price. As Morris County
themselves, they cares very much about the Home
Values in this area.
If you are
Looking to Buy
a Townhome/Condo in The Meadows at Montville or other Morris County Communities,
use their expert local knowledge to make sure that you get
the best value for your money.
Rahul and Smitha
for any help or
Townhouse/condo living is a lifestyle, different than
single family living and requires an understanding of
the special needs of buyers and sellers and
Rahul, Smitha and
their team are here to help.
Montville is a sprawling, 19-square-mile community in northeast Morris County.
In 2013, Montville was ranked Number
13 by Money Magazine in their List of Best Places to Live:
America's Best Small Towns.
Founded in 1867, the township has three sections — Montville, Towaco and Pine Brook.
Montville has retained much of its rural atmosphere despite the growth of the surrounding communities. Although agriculture remains, it is slowly being replaced by residential developments or well-planned industrial parks.
Today, Montville’s housing stock features nearly 5,000
single-family homes and about 1,700 townhomes and
condominium units to accommodate a population of
approximately 20,000 residents.
In terms of education, Montville High School sends 88
percent of its graduating class to two- and four-year
The Township has a rich historic heritage. It was originally settled by the Dutch, who were attracted to the area by deep fertile soil, ample water, and nearness to other population centers.
Scattered through these areas are old homes which recall eras of change and economic development. In addition, portions of the Morris Canal are still visible, particularly along Route 202.
Montville is increasingly attracting a commuter population which seeks a semi-rural home atmosphere but desires travel convenience. Montville's proximity to major highway systems and the presence of New Jersey Transit rail service within the town meet the necessary requirements of new residents.
A key component of this growth is because of Montville’s
ideal location. The township is about 10 miles from the
county seat of Morristown and approximately 30 miles west
of New York City. Quick access to major highways such as
I-80, I-287 and Route 46, all of which traverse the
township, make it possible for residents to reach
Manhattan in about 40 minutes. Route 202 also runs through
the township, and I-280 is close by. In addition,
Montville is approximately 40 minutes from Newark
Instead of driving, residents who commute to Manhattan or
the business centers of northern New Jersey can take
advantage of New Jersey Transit rail and bus service.
Regional mass transit service also is provided by the
Lakeland Bus Lines and Morris County Metro.
As part of its Mid-Town Direct expansion program, New Jersey
Transit renovated the Towaco Train Station using a unique
design hearkening back to the early 1900s. This renovation
has spurred additional improvements in Towaco and serves as
a guide to redevelopment of the Towaco business district.
Commuters may now go from Towaco to mid-town Manhattan via a
transfer in Montclair or Newark.
Montville also have two small shopping centers close to
each other on Route 202, with about five or six stores in
For shopping on a grander scale, Montville residents are
within a 10- to 15-minute drive of two major shopping
centers: the Wilowbrook Mall in Wayne, featuring such
stores as Stern’s and Macy’s; and the Rockaway
Townsquare Mall in Rockaway, whose many stores include
JCPenney and Lord & Taylor.
195 Change Bridge Rd
90 Horseneck Rd
The Meadows at Montville, Montville, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
When you own a home in
The Meadows at Montville you spend your free time doing what you
want to. Outside, extensive landscaping adds a full
richness to the charm of this most desirable community.
Additionally your tranquil and active moods can both be
satisfied here. Enjoy the shimmering
Swimming Pool, or enjoy the
Clubhouse with Exercise Room or if even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball.
The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
The Choice is Yours.
What's nice to know is that at the homes in The
Meadows at Montville NJ, you will have the leisure and freedom to do everything. Or nothing at all.
If you would like more information about this
lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
or Smitha at:
(973) 615-6504 (Rahul Mobile) or (973) 953-7777 (Smitha Mobile).
They are the The Meadows at Montville Experts!